Friday, November 8, 2013

back in the saddle again...

So you might've noticed... I haven't posted on this bad boy in over three years. Three years?! Yeah well, things have been pretty awesome since I moved to Berkeley. So awesome in fact, that I just never made the time to keep up with this thing. Since I got back from Peru my traveling has mainly been restricted to the American west, and almost exclusively for climbing. Since September I've been living in Spain on a research stay. I know many of you have been wondering why the heck I haven't been posting and I can only apologize. I've been so busy since I got here that I've only now had a chance to breath and write it all down.

As such, here comes a full blown blog dump, starting from the beginning!

The posts are shorter than the typical Casey Zak ramble-fest, but feel free to read at your own pace!

No comments:

Post a Comment